Today Community Development Centre-CODEC Job Circular January 2018 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice. We also job posted and found in my website in www.ebdjobstoday.com . Master’s in any subject Student also apply this CODEC NGO Job circular 2018. Published New CODEC Job circularCox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia) in Bangladesh. You have to send your Document before 31 January 2018
- Community Development Centre (CODEC) invites application for the following positions from the potential Bangladeshi nationals for implementing “Assistance to Refugee from Myanmar” Programme (PRRO 200673) funded by World Food Programme , located at two Registered Refugee camp of Kutupalong, Ukhiya and Nayapara Camp, Teknaf in Cox’s Bazar District
Job Description / Responsibility
- Implement reporting system and documentation as per project needs
- Ensure quality data to measuring impact of the project interventions through various approaches using both qualitative and quantitative process.
- Measuring sustainability and documentation of different project interventions.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize activities and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Overall coordination of research activities (quantitative and qualitative) of different components of the project.
- Creating structures for data collection and entry.
- Research and review of field testing material, publications, manuals and reports.
- Overseeing data collection and entry.
- Conducting focus group discussions.
- Report writing of research data.
- Document all case studies, records, periodic report and other necessary docs.
- Master’s in any subject.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 40 year(s)
- Computer (MS word, excel, PowerPoint, email, internet etc ) knowledge
- Strong in English and capable to write quality report in English will be necessary
- Strong ability in problem solving and decision-making.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
- Tk. 32000 – 32000
- As per project rules.
Online Job Posting
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Women are highly encouraged to apply
CODEC is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate based on gender, religion, background or differently-able person.
Application Deadline : Jan 30, 2018
Community Development Centre-CODEC